A globally integrated
contract manufacturer of
AND FABRICATED PARTS
Those Three Little Words
Quality, Delivery, and Cost. Okay, so maybe those other three little words. But in purchasing, these are make-or-break words—the difference between smooth-running production and being line down. Let’s be honest, if a supplier doesn’t perform in these three areas, they’re not going to be around for long.
At Prince we produce high-quality parts. Our robust quality system (all our facilities are ISO 9001-certified) ensures that PPAPs are right the first time. We typically maintain 98% or better on-time delivery (OTD), and keep our costs low with value engineering and alternative sourcing options.
What does this mean for you? More time to work on the things that really make a difference, instead of chasing parts all day and waiting for answers that never seem to come. Experience Prince Industries for yourself and discover how these “three little words” can make your work day go a lot smoother.
Our philosophy of offering multiple machining platforms allows us to produce a wide variety of parts for our customers, reducing the number of suppliers you have to deal with. A partial list of our equipment includes:
- Stand-alone horizontal and vertical milling machines
- Five-machine FMS (Flexible Machining System) with four loading stations – allows us to run lower-volume parts cost-effectively (up to 500mm pallet)
- FMS with two loading stations (up to 630mm pallet)
- CNC Swiss-style turning machines (up to 38mm)
- Multiplex machines that do both milling and turning
- Finishing: centerless grinding, honing (diamond bore sizing), etc.
- Twin-spindle, three-turret machines.
- State of the art 6 kW fiber optic and CO2 laser cutting up to ½” thickness
- CNC turret punch press
- Multi-axis press brakes (up to 200 ton, 12’ bed)
- Welding (Tig, Mig, robotic)
- Powder coat paint line